- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a medium bowl combine olive oil, honey and vanilla
- Stir wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined
- Fold in chocolate chips and almond slices
- Spoon dough 1 heaping tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined baking sheet, pressing down with palm of your hand to flatten
- Bake at 350 for 7 to 10 minutes, until lightly golden
- Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 20 minutes, then serve!
Yield 3 dozen cookies