Since me and my cousin Jamie right now on our 30 day Paleo Challenge, we decided to bake something special for Jamie’s fiancée birthday. So we were inspired by Elana’s Pantry recipe we found. We substitute some things and took away agave which she put. And it came out perfect!!!
6 large peaches, sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup olive oil
- Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients
- In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, olive oil for topping
- Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking soda
- Crumble topping over peaches
- Bake covered at 350° for 1 hour, until peach juice is bubbling; remove cover and bake a few more minutes until topping is golden brown
- Serve after 10 minutes so the flavor will set at perfect taste.