Since I love dark chocolate! So does my husband. I experiment with it sometimes. And this time I melted 80% dark chocolate and add some goodness to it 🙂 Yum!
- Candy molds (or just baking sheet using was paper with it)
- 1 cup dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla flavor
- 1 dropper Liquid stevia extract
- Melt chocolate on low, than add coconut oil, vanilla flavor and stevia. Stir it all together well.
- Fill in the mold with chocolate or pour it on the baking sheet evenly.
- Place the chocolate in the freezer for 10 minutes or until you are ready to enjoy them.