I cannot express how much I enjoy kale chips! Very crunchy and full of flavor. And not to mention beneficial. If you make it right you will fall in love with them like I did 🙂
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear those leaves into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 minutes.