You can enjoy homemade granola mix with almond/coconut or raw milk for your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or just snack on it. It’s so crunchy and has this delicious roasted nut taste. Cannot compare to store-bought!
1 heaping cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2/3 cup blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup flax seeds (optional)
1/4 cup maple syrup/or honey/or other sweetener
3 Tbsp almond butter
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
1/3 cup dried, tart cherries
1/3 cup raw pecans,(or any other nuts you got) coarsely chopped
(Feel free to add your own granola ingredients like dried cranberries, raisins, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, carob chips and the list goes on….)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix coconut flakes, almond flour, cinnamon, salt, chocolate chips, dried tart cherries and pecans or other nuts.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients: flax seeds, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir until the mix is smooth and creamy.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold until well combined.
- Scoop out the granola mix spreading thin layer into the baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes. Just watch it and try it for perfect taste.
- Allow the granola to cool for about one minute before moving to plate.