Hi there! I would like to share my food buys with you that I enjoy to save you time looking for something new to try and give you an idea what to try at your local Trader Joe’s or Costco. That’s where I mostly shop. I’m sorry if you don’t have those two stores near you.
1. Organic Uncured Grass-Fed Beef Hot Dogs from Costco. We love them!
2. Dried Berries and Dried Bananas from Costco are so delicious!
3. Dried Mangoes from Costco are my favorite!
5. Love this cheese! We buy it from Costco Reserve Cheddar Grass Fed Cheese imported from Ireland.
6. Coconut oil lately I buy from Costco.
7. Russ and I really enjoy this Organic coffee from Costco.
9. I know these packages are made for babies. But these are so good veggies/fruit on the go! Like for road trips or long flights or hiking when you in the hurry.
10. My husbands favorite raisins mix from Trader Joe’s.
11. My old time favorite green olives from Trader Joe’s. No junk, fillers. Love them!
12. I love the flavor and texture of vacuum fried banana chips from Trader Joe’s.
13. These vacuum fried pineapple chips are so gooooood!)
14. I buy these Dark Chocolate Honey Mints from Trader Joe’s once in a while. My favorite!
15. I sure use a lot of this Organic No-Salt Seasoning in a lot of my dishes. Bought it at Costco.
16. My favorite mineral water is Perrier! You can buy it pretty much at any food store.
17. This Coconut Water with pulp is so tasty! They sell them almost at any Whole Foods, Natural Food stores.
18. I use this coconut aminos instead of soy sauce. You can buy it at whole foods, sprouts or on amazon.
19. So far my favorite coconut flakes brand “Lets Do Organic”. I bought it at my local BelAir. I’m sure you can find it at your local Sprouts or Natural Food store or amazon.